The Offices of the El Paso County Clerk and Recorder, Treasurer and Assessor, well as El Paso County Public Health, the Pikes Peak Work Force Center and the El Paso County Department of Human Services are now located in a convenient “one-stop” location at the Citizens Service Center at 1675 West Garden of the Gods Road 80907.
The consolidation of these offices, departments and agencies in a central location enhances the county’s ability to provide required County government services at the lowest taxpayer cost of any of Colorado’s largest counties. “This is an exciting step for El Paso County as we are able to offer citizens a one stop shop for many of the county services in an easily accessible building,” said Chair of the Board, Commissioner Amy Lathen.
Most county related functions in the Citizens Service Center are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Free parking is available in a 1000 car parking garage adjacent to CSC and Colorado Springs Metro bus Route #14 stops in front of the building. The AspenPoint Café, inside the CSC, is also open to the public from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Here is a list of offices and phone numbers at the Citizens Service Center:
Clerk and Recorder: http://car.elpasoco.com/Pages/default.aspx
- Full Service Motor Vehicle Operations available on the first floor offering shorter lines than three older branches call or check website for current wait times (719) 520-6240.
- The Elections Department on the second floor call (719) 575-8683
- Clerk to the Board and Administration on the second floor, (719) 520-6430
- Recording, Public Search and Document Copies, first floor, (719) 520-6200
- Located on the second floor and has a new phone number, (719) 520-7900.
- Located on the second floor, (719) 520-6600.
El Paso County Public Health: http://www.elpasocountyhealth.org/pages/
- Located on the second floor, open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., (719) 578-3199
- Vital Records is open from 7:45 to 4 p.m. most weekdays, see website for exceptions, (719) 575-8492
Human Services: http://dhs.elpasoco.com/Pages/default.aspx
- Located on the third floor, (719) 636-0000
Pikes Peak Work Force Center: http://www.ppwfc.org/
- Located on the first floor, (719) 667-3700