June 5, 2012 – Colorado Springs, CO – Seven ballot drop-off locations are now open for voters to drop off their voted ballots for the June 26 Primary Election. Days and times of operation may vary depending on the location. All locations will be open 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Election Day.
Clerk & Recorder Drop-off locations are:
• Main Clerk & Recorder’s Office (Citizens Service Center) 1675 W. Garden of the Gods Road. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Southeast Branch (SE corner of Powers Blvd and Airport Rd) 5650 Industrial Place. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Downtown Branch (NW corner of Cascade Ave & Vermijo St.) 200 S. Cascade Ave. on the lower level. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• North Branch (NW corner of Union Blvd and Research Parkway) 8830 North Union Blvd. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Additional Drop-Off locations are:
• East-Charles “Chuck” Brown Transportation and Environmental Complex—3275 Akers Drive. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• South-City of Fountain City Hall—City Clerk’s Office—116 South Main Street. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• North-Town of Palmer Lake—City Clerk’s Office—42 Valley Crescent. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (hours may vary, contact 719-481-2953).
Yesterday the El Paso County Clerk & Recorder mailed ballots to all affiliated voters whose parties are conducting a Primary Election. This included voters whose status is active and inactive.
Unaffiliated voters must first declare an affiliation prior to being issued a ballot. Voters can check their affiliation at www.GoVoterColorado.com and update their information. Voters also may contact the Election Department at 719-575-VOTE (8386) for additional assistance and information.
Postage is required when returning ballots by mail. Sixty-five cents should be adequate postage.
For more information contact Alissa Vander Veen at 719-351-9626 or AlissaVanderVeen@elpasoco.com.